Sunday, February 28, 2010

The time has finally come!! Ryan and I are having our first baby. We know a lot of our family and friends live far away and we wanted to share the progress with everyone. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and my official due date is Sept 4, 2010. Yes, my due date is on labor day, how convenient. As of right now, we still do not know if the baby is a boy or girl. Anyways, we hope everyone enjoys the pictures and notes to follow along with us. Please pray for us that everything goes well and that we have a healthy baby. We are so excited and hope you enjoy the blog.

6 comments:

  1. So excited for y'all!!! :) Can't wait to follow your blog and hear and see all about your little one. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Now we can see you as you blossom! We can't wait to see our little grandbaby! Love you, MumMum

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about another picture of you for an update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I had Sebastian labor day weekend! It was an awesome and convenient time. His due date was September 6th...hopefully you will stay cool and relaxed throughout the pregnancy. I am so happy for you, keep putting up pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the wonderful gifts! Thanks to everyone that has made this a very happy event! This baby will be so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound

Ultrasound