Sunday, April 25, 2010

OUR FIRST BABY SHOWER








I had my first baby shower on Saturday morning in New Hampshire. It has been one of those crazy weekends, but lots of fun. Ryan went fishing with the guys, while the ladies had fun too. The baby shower was a Peter Rabbit and Winnie the Pooh theme. It was so cute!! My sister in law Shannon has the cutest ideas. I have included some pics of the decorations and the gifts. It was so nice because we got some really nice things that we needed. Some of the items included a stroller, feeding chair, baby monitor and take along swing. The best idea was that everyone brought a book for our little one. I love this because you can never have too many books and I can't wait to share them with our little girl or boy. Enjoys the pics.

2 comments:

  1. There were some wonderful gifts! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! :) So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound

Ultrasound